Download your Trial
- Please contact us for a 30 days Free Trial.
Download: White Papers and more
White Paper “Big Data: Rethinking Text Visualization”
Abstract: Text visualization is most powerful when it supports understanding complex patterns in big data and support decision making. Statistical and machine learning techniques are used to find patterns and relationships that can then be visualized. Classification and clustering are two fundamental approaches in text analytics and the visualization of classified and clustered documents are thus two important visualization approaches. In this white paper – by CTO and Founder Dr. Anton Heijs – we discuss text visualization approaches and how these are important for text analytics as done with the KMX technology of Treparel.
Team Treparel is frequently publishing and updating it’s marketing documentation, white papers and research papers. When you enter your name and email you’ll get instant access to ALL white paper and other downloads. The downloads include:
- White Paper: Big Data: Rethinking Text Visualization
- White Paper: Knowledge Discovery from Patents using KMX Text Analytics
- Research Paper: Content-based visualization of web search results
- Research Paper: Least Square Projection – A fast high precision multidimensional projection technique and its application to document mapping
- SlideShare: Support Vector Machines (SVM) – Text Analytics algorithm introduction
- SlideShare: Machine Learning based Text Classification introduction
- SlideShare: Launch of a Next Generation IP and R&D Content Dashboard
- Go to: Full list of Treparel presentations on Slideshare