Built on KMX
Information Applications using KMX
KMX – through it’s Restful API – is an outstandingly open, scalable and modular platform providing Unsupervised Analytics by fast data clustering and User Supervised Analytics through Machine Learning powered Categorization / Classification. Applications that can be boosted by embedding KMX include:
- Information access, management and analysis platforms
- Analytical Applications
- Content-based Dashboards
- Unified Information Platforms (integrate with Business Intelligence)
- Knowledge Discovery Applications
- Search-Based Applications
- Entity Extraction (for auto creation of Taxonomies, Ontologies or Thesauri)
- Advanced Visualizations
- Text Disambiguation
- Data Enrichment
- SWOT Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
Benefits when you built on KMX
- Enhance - The search and discovery process of your users by offering dynamic visual analytical capabilities
- Enrich – Support users to be more efficient in finding the most relevant information in an intuitive visual way.
- Retain – Improve user satisfaction by adding advanced visual analytics to drive higher retention.
- Collaborate – Share predefined classification scheme’s (Classifiers) or visual results with multiple users or run them automatically.
- Time-to-Market - Simple and quick installation with support for adapting configuration settings.
- Alerting - Run Automated classifiers on incoming new data to determine the relevant documents
- Manage results Automatic Cross validation by measuring the precision and recall of the results set
- Grow – Up sell / Cross sell advanced analytical functions to users
- Language independent – Search and analyze multiple languages
- Stay ahead – By partnering with Treparel you will continue to benefit from current and new innovations in text analytics and visualization.